Friday 18 January 2019

'Under the White Sun' - Beer Labels

We also had to design alcohol labels. Over the Christmas break, I was telling my family about what I was working on and as my youngest sister, Rose (aged 4), is incredibly talented I asked her if she would like to design and draw an image for a beer label for me. She came back within about half an hour with the design below (left) painting of a robot holding a beer, I love it. Working with my family is always nice as they're all very creative and often we have a shared way of thinking which makes collaborating really easy. She gave me full permission to use her drawing however I saw fit, so I created the logo on the left and she seemed very happy with that.

I created this second label after making the poster from my previous post. One, because we were running out of time and we really needed a few more different brands and two, in my mind, it nicely adapted into a beer label.


BEER TAP LABELS

The taps in the bar needed logos covering so I altered all the alcohol labels we had made collectively, into circular ones that could be printed for the taps.


I really enjoyed making the graphics for this group. I only wish that they hadn't been in the first shoot phase so that I would have had more time to do more for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment