Friday 18 January 2019

'Under the White Sun' - Graphics

Seb also made some flyers for the film and one of them was a wanted poster that he had not yet put a photo on. He gave me the task of finding a photo and editing it into his flyer. It just so happened that the previous day my sister had sent me a passport photo of hers that looked perfect! (We had laughed at the fact she looked like a criminal.) I edited the photo so that it was in keeping with the style, presented it to Seb and he seemed happy with it.


Left: Photo of my sister.
Right: Finished Wanted poster.

I had a lot of fun doing these posters and I think overall I'm pleased with how they turned out. Seb thought they were "very cool" and the rest of his team described them as "sick" so I considered this a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment