Friday 14 December 2018

'One Night' - Script Breakdown

'One Night' is a film about two girls who become unlikely friends after one of them is raped outside of the strip club they worked in. Over the course of one night, they get very drunk and come up with crazy ideas to seek revenge. The influences for this film include My Own Private Idaho (1991) and Buffalo '66 (1998).
Initially, I emailed this group in a panic because 'Sweet Changeling' hadn't emailed me back for almost a week to tell me whether I made the team or not and I feared I would be jobless. I told them I'd happily work on graphics but I'm also happy to do any other art department jobs as I'd like a variety. A friend of mine from the film course was working on this film and had co-written the script so he helped get me a place on the team as he knows I'm a hard worker, I'm very grateful for him as otherwise, I think they'd have turned me away.

SCRIPT BREAKDOWN

I went through the script highlighting elements that would need graphics much like I had done with the previous script.

No comments:

Post a Comment