Wednesday 13 December 2017

New Years Parade London

Initially, I intended to put a lot of effort into this project. The first meeting made me excited to get together as a group and discuss our ideas!
After several meetings, it was decided that there would be four puppets as well as props and costumes. I had raised some concerns about the workload at the time suggesting maybe we should do one larger puppet or maybe three. Already a lot of my time was being consumed with our uni work and I couldn't make it to all the meetings.
Despite this, I still stayed for part of the holidays to come into uni and work on the spider puppet. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay for many extra days.

This was a real test of collaboration and I found it hard. On occasion I'd have to defuse tensions and this I feel is a skill that I've carried with me from growing up with three siblings and constant conflict at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment