Monday, 22 February 2016

~A Short Winter~

A week ago we had an unexpected snowfall, it was enough to cover the streets and houses in a cold white blanket but unfortunately not enough to go sledging (damn maybe next year?). It was an exciting distraction from my revision but sadly it only lasted about two days!

P.S. I think from now until July I'll be posting little updates like this because this is my favourite way to de-stress when everything gets a little too much (and no amount of college can keep me away haha).




2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived somewhere where it snowed, especially when I see pictures like these. Your cat is really cute btw!

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes living somewhere it occasionally snows is lovely, I always think its super pretty! Thank you :) x

      Delete