Saturday, 19 December 2015

My Top 10 Christmas Films

Let me just blow the dust off my blog... That's better! Firstly I'm sorry for leaving it so long since I last posted, I guess I've not had much inspiration and college has been swamping me recently.


However the holidays are upon us and what better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to snuggle up on the sofa with a hot chocolate and watching one of your all time favourite Christmas films.


Here are my top 10 Christmas films!
  • Elf
  • The Holiday
  • The Santa Clause
  • The Snowman
  • Father Christmas
  • National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • Robbie the Reindeer: Hooves of Fire
  • Second Star to the Left
  • Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  • Home Alone
There are still loads of Christmas films I haven't seen but really want to watch like Arthur Christmas, Love Actually & Miracle on 34th Street. Let me know of any Christmas films or TV shows that you love to watch at this time of year and I hope to post more in the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing what others love watching during Christmas. My all time favourites are also Home Alone, and I've seen Love Actually like a bazillion of times! Other ones I really enjoy are the Polar Express, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and Christmas with the Kranks <3

    xx
    Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love to watch Charlie & The Chocolate Factory but I've never heard of Christmas with the Kranks so I'll have to look that one up and give it a watch! xxx

      Delete