Friday, 9 October 2015

Liebster Award

Hello everyone, the other day a blogger told me they'd nominated me for the Liebster Award which I thought was lovely. So thank you to Lois from Lois Laine for doing so, definitely check her blog out.

So here are the rules:
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

The Blogs I'd like to nominate are:

The Questions I'd like to ask are:
What country/city would you love to visit in the future?
What instrument do you wish you could play really well?
What is your favourite book of all time?
As it's Halloween this month, what will you dress up as?
What's your favourite season, why?
As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
One skill you would love to learn?
What do you want to be doing in 5 years time?
What made you start a blog?
What inspires you?
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

My questions from Lois Laine:
If you had to dye your hair a different colour, what would you go for?
I think if I was going for something wacky I would go for red, my natural hair colour is ginger but I've always been tempted to dye it red because dark red hair looks so cool. Also as a child Ariel was my favourite Disney princess and I've always thought having her hair would be mega awesome. If not red maybe a dark brown just because I think it's pretty, but I'm way to scared my hair would never go back to its original colour to dye my hair. I have a love/hate relationship with my ginger hair, but I guess it's kind of my unique selling point haha.

What's your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging... hmm that's a difficult question. I think it would have to be that I can talk about what's on my mind to strangers who may come across this blog and read it, and I'll never know who some of these people are, and that they will enjoy what I write about. Crazy thought.

Do you speak any other languages; if not, would you like to?
I don't speak any other languages despite learning French in school. I would definitely love to be able to speak another language though, maybe French... Welsh would be an awesome language to be able to speak too.

You have been invited to a fancy dress party, who do you go as, and why?
hmm... I'm not the biggest fan of fancy dress just because it's so difficult to organise what to wear. However as Halloween's coming up I'm quite excited to go all out on spooky make-up and outfits, I think I might go as a ghost or zombie because that would be quite fun to make an outfit for!

What's your favourite drugstore and high end makeup brand?
My favourite drugstore brand has to be Maybelline, I always end up buying load of their products and I think it was the first brand I bought. I'll let you into a little secret I've never owned any high end makeup soo I can't have a favourite haha.

If you were to create your own makeup product, be it blush or lipstick, what shade would you make it in and what would you call it?
Oo I think I would create a lipstick in a light pinky nude and call it Pale Rose. If I wear lipstick its always a nude shade and I think a pinky nude would suit me best.

If you were to choose the three headline acts at a festival, who would you choose?
Oo I love this question because I love festivals, I would choose Biffy Clyro; I have an obsession with their music arggh, The Darkness; I've heard them live at Download Festival but would love to see them again & Vampire Weekend; they would be mega awesome live, they just make me want to get up and dance!

What instrument do you think best represents you?
I think an acoustic guitar best represents me. I'm not really sure why but I do love acoustic versions of songs more than the original, I think it shows off more of a persons singing ability. But I had a right laugh thinking about this question as I went on to ask my family what instruments they thought represented them, I had some funny responses.

What's the last thing you bought?
The last thing I bought was a Harrington Jacket which I might show in a later post as I love it!

Where is the last place you went on holiday, and the next?
The last place I went on holiday was to the Lake District, I went to Great Langdale which was beautiful and I had such a great time going on hikes. I'm not entirely sure where I'll be going on my next holiday but I am trying to organise a trip to Europe with friends in the summer next year which will be exciting!

Do you prefer The Body Shop or Lush, and what is your favourite product from your preferred shop?
I have a second confession I've never bought anything from either! I'm sorry beauty bloggers, but if I had some spare money I would definitely want to try out Lush products first.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing the award, I loved you answers! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for nominating me, I enjoyed answering your questions! x

      Delete