Sunday, 13 September 2015

AUTUMN





It's September and that means I'm back at college and one other thing...

AUTUMN IS COMING.

These were some of the photographs I took last year and I hope to snap some more beauties this autumn! As I love this season so much I thought I would share some things I love about it that I'm really looking forward to:

Halloween

Hot Chocolates

Autumn Leaves

Scarves, Hats & Boots

Bonfires

Candles

Jumpers & more Jumpers

Rainy days watching films

Collecting Conkers

Fireworks

The 'Christmas is approaching' feeling

Darker evenings


Let me know what you're excited about at this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so pretty! I love autumn, I'm also excited to collect conkers too, but mainly to test the theory that they keep spiders away rather than to have an actual collection aha. I'm also excited for hot drinks, this year I am determined to try a pumpkin spiced latte because I want to be able to join in the hype!x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oo pumpkin spiced latte sounds nice, I'll have try that one x

      Delete