Monday, 3 August 2015

~July Favourites~

Well July went really fast and I can't believe it's August already, crazyy! Here are my favourites from the past month!


Rimmel Scandaleyes:
The first thing I've been loving is Rimmel's Scandaleyes eyeliner. It's got a superfine tip and is so easy to use and can create the perfect wing (however I still need to perfect this skill myself).


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick:
I have these in shade 01 and 03 these are probably the best drugstore lipsticks I've used and the nude lipstick is a beautiful colour. Oo and also they smell like sweets, who doesn't love that!
01: bottom      03: top

H&M Cat Sweater:
My fashion favourite this month is this H&M cat sweater. If you didn't know I'm a mad cat person and I thought it was about time I express it through clothing. I just love this cat sweater! Sorry about the creases it had been packed to go on holiday!


Channel 4 - Humans:
I have a TV favourite this month, Humans which is on channel 4. I've absolutely loved watching it, for those who haven't seen it its about synths (robots) that assist humans with housework etc, however they discover there are synths that can have feelings and are more like humans than the rest. The finale was yesterday but I highly recommend you watch it on catch up! I'm hooked and so glad there is a second series coming out next year!



Now this month I've had some Blogger/YouTuber favourites.

Bambino Becky - Youtuber:
I love how bubbly and crazy Becky is and have thoroughly enjoyed watching her videos this month after discovering her! I can see her going far with her YouTube career. Here's her channel for those who want to check it out!


Holly White - Blogger & Youtuber:
Holly's blog is serious blog inspiration it's such a pretty blog and looks so professional. I love reading all of her blog posts especially outfit posts as she has such a great style! Her YouTube is like an extention of her blog with great favourites and outfit videos! You can check out her blog here and YouTube channel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment