Thursday, 2 July 2015

~June Favourites~


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer:
I bought this because Gabriella Lindley aka Velvetgh0st, said this product was amazing. When I first got it I didn't think much of it but a couple of weeks ago I tried it again and now I love it! I think the coverage is great for dark circles and blemishes and instantly makes them less noticeable. I will definitely be re-buying this product.


Maybelline colour tattoos:
Okay so I never wear eyeshadow, ever. This is mainly due to the fact that I don't have time or I'm just too lazy. So when I saw several people rave about the Colour tattoos I thought I'd try On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe. I love how easy it is to apply and how pigmented they are.
Permanent Taupe: left   On and On Bronze: right

Natural Collection bronzer:
This was my first bronzer and I actually bought it for my prom last year, since then I have tried a few other but yesterday in a mad dash to do my sisters prom make up I grabbed it from my shelf and rediscovered how much I loved it. I know its only a cheap drug store bronzer but I was amazed at how well it contours!


Real Technique Brushes:
I have the Concealer brush, Sculpting brush and Expert Face brush and I love them all! They all have there different uses but they all blend so well. I now use these on a daily basis so are definitely worth the money but I'm sure most of you already know these brushes are great.


Burt's Bees lip balm:
So I added this one to the list because I use it all the time and it's just amazing at keeping your lips moisturised and preventing them from cracking, which used to happen to mine all the time! I have the flavour pomegranate, yum!

This is my first ever monthly favourites post so please let me know what you think in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with Real Techniques, and lip balm is always a must! X

    New blog design and poolside holiday outfit over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being the first comment on my blog!! X

      Delete